17 July 2009

More notecards

This is the wee set I designed to match Bella's Fantasy Stepper Box class for SENZ and I just love them. Bella's Bloom is a really cool stamp set $28.95 for 4 stamps ( 2 images & 2 sayings). I've also re-created the cute quick gift card holder - a medium sized cellophane bag, a piece of designer series paper, word window punch & lovely ribbon.
Stamp set: Bella's Bloom
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Stampin' Write Markers: Ruby Red, Old Olive
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Punches: Scallop circle, 1-⅜" circle, 1-¼" circle, wide oval, designer label, scallop edge border, eyelet edge border
Ribbons: Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain & Riding Red Hood tafetta

5 comments:

  1. These note cards are awesome!!! I just sent 2 very special ladies each a pack of note cards I put together as a Thank You for fixing something for me. Look for the story on a future post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards - sorry I couldn't make your class at SENZ. Hope you will have another class later as these look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 19, 2009

    I love these Karen. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! love that honeysuckle stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen