20 July 2009

SENZ 2009



As you may have guessed myself & 4 others from my team had a stand at SENZ: Jacque, Rachael, Kelly and Denise. Hopefully now that we've all had some sleep we can reflect what a great time we had meeting so many people that were/are as crazy as us. Looking at my quick pics of my stand maybe I need to be less crazy, buy fewer stamps & buy a new camera. I'm sure you'll get the idea how fantastic it all looked though. To all those that visited, attended our classes, demonstrations etc and made the weekend so much FUN many thanks.

Congratulations to Judy Honey who won our gift basket - she was a Saturday attendee as I got to ring her & tell her the good news. Also it was great to catch up with a few friends from around the country deep south Diane called in looking gorgeous & the very lovely Tracy Jackson AKA Stamping All Seasons was up - Tracy has some amazing blog candy so you should check her blog out (but I want to win it so forget I told you this).

Here's Kelly AKA Shelli to her SU! friends.

The make n' takes some of you may have created at the show.

Mine for Friday's was cased from the IB+C.


Rachael's Saturday one was a modification of Kelly & mine's flowerpot card we did at the last team extravaganza. It was so stinkingly cute!



Kelly who loves Shelli & anything that has Shelli's tick cased her wee tag from the IB+C too!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual you all did a magnificent job. Hope you gained some more customers for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Girls this would be the first time in awhile that i didn't make SENZ!!!
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 25, 2009

    Seems like you had a good time and the projects are fabulous! I love the tag. :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen