29 July 2009

Tangerine II


Can you believe this 2 posts in 2 days with my least favourite in-colour!

One of the great things about being a demonstrator is that SU! provide us with ideas for workshops etc - this is my take on one of their ideas for August. I just had to make it as it uses my favourite stamp set Cheep Talk & it was so easy as they provided all the cutting dimensions for me. I just swapped Tangerine Tango for Pumpkin Pie as I'd been so mean about TT & it works great & I used my markers to stamp the bird up.

Stamp set: Cheep talk
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Taken with Teal (marker), Pumpkin Pie (marker), Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Tangerine Tango (textured), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP

2 comments:

  1. This one looks great too. When do you find the time to do so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Judy Karen, how do you do it all? I'm hoping that by reading your blog the ability to use Tangerine Tango will rub off on me too. Good on you for stretching yourself out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen