28 July 2009

I could learn to love Tangerine Tango??

Well I must admit this is not my favourite in-colour but much prefer it to Only Orange (which kinda screams at my sensibilities) so when my attempts to remember how a never-ending card works weren't working and more and more of my 12x12" Pacific Point card stock was going into the bin. I thought stop wasting it & use that yucky colour to practice with. What a laugh next one in TT worked perfectly & I do love the card I created with it & Haiku DSP & Eastern Blooms stamp set - so good I had to share it with you.

This is the first opening:
This is the 2nd opening (lift the large panels to flip them):
This is the 3rd opening & the back of the card (lift the middle panels apart):

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the tangerine tango inspiration - I have been racking my poor brain for a way to use it! I have a great big roll of ribbon sitting there waiting for use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Karen. Always good to try something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 29, 2009

    It looks wonderful, Karen!
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you these are colours I wouldn't normally use but must admit that in this instance they look gorgeous. Think I will have to re-think my colour preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these colours look fabulous! Really like the warm citruses and your card is great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen