28 November 2010

I'm back but back with a goodie to share!


One of those crazy weeks when classes, workshops & a team event get in the way of blogging but have lots to share. Yesterday was my team the WOW paperKRafters Christmas party/play day - absolutely fabulous day, 6 projects in 7 hours & lots of food :)

This is the project I demoed & was shared to me by my upline Jacque & then I shared with my team - which is what being part of a team is all about. If you'd like to know about being part of a fabulous team do check this page out.

Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: White Craft, Early Espresso
Reinkers: Rich Razzleberrym Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Confetti Cream, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz, Watercolour
Other: Rich Razzleberry 5/8" grosgrain, Top Note die, little leaves Sizzlit die, Manhattan Flowers embossing folder. dimensionals, white embossing powder.

The colour combo which is rather fabulous was the Colour Coach's pick for Rich Razzleberry which became the focal point as that was the ribbon I had enough of & the right size for the project. I'll be sharing the tutorial for this project with my newsletter readers as well as links to the new Summer mini catalogue and December's specials, which I hate to tell you this but they're very tempting as quite a few items 50% off. So if you haven't signed up for my Monthly Newsletter the sign up box is on the right-hand side of my blog, next newsletter out December 1st!

5 comments:

  1. Our Christmas party/play day was ab fab!!! Thanks Karen for organising and to everyone who shared their projects. I got to make this lovely card and know I'll be using this technique again soon. PS: Have to diet today after all the goodies yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fabulous day and a great technique. I love my card and will be sure to do this more often. Thanks for all your organising to make it happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Karen. Definitely should be part of your nine picks for NZSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fabulous technique/card and I will definetly be doing again. A day to craft, eat and catch up, a fantastic day was had by all. Thank you Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you girls had a ball!!! All the projects are fab! so nice to see this set still being used, and in such a BEAUTIFUL way - I agree with Keryn - it needs to be in the top 9 picks this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen