7 November 2010

Look no stamps!

This was a fabulous project that the very talented Paula Dobson's NZ's Queen of Sponge taught our team many moons ago and then was gobbled up by my Craft Room - I'm spring cleaning now & finding all sorts of lost but now founds :)

She took her inspiration for the card by Rangitoto Island for us Aucklanders & no stamps were involved in it's creations - just ink & sponges & post it notes!

Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Paper: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White

This truly is magnificent - thanks Paula it was a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Karen - yu did a wonderful job of it too!

    Amazing what we find clearing our our craft rooms!! I did mine yesterday too - Spring fever?!! Or making way for new stuff, like me?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job of this card Karen. I don't think I ever finished mine. You've inspired me to do so now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen