20 November 2010

Quick & easy gift token holder


This is the next project we did at my class the other night & folds up so that there is a wee pocket to insert those gift cards that look like a "credit card" into - yes SU! does great gift packaging - for any demos that read my blog this project can be found in October 2009 Impressions which is online & the template is in the library (Pouches 2).

Stamp set: Snow Swirled
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive textured, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP
Punches: 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, scallop trim border
Other: Rhinestone brad, dimensionals, crop-a-dile, Very Vanilla 3/8" grosgrain ribbon

I'll be back tomorrow with the 2nd holder which is really fabulous but if you'd like to learn any of these projects - think about scheduling a home workshop - I'll come to you & all you need is 4-10 friends & it's all FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen