5 November 2010

Revisiting the past

This is cased from one of the first cards I ever made at one of my upline's Jacque's classes - over 3 years ago. I always loved the original but lots of the products used at that time we didn't actually have available to buy, so it was put away & came out of the box last week for my Beautiful Cards class. The original was a Bashful Blue & Chocolate combo. I think the white gel pen shows up best on the blue but still pretty in pink!

Stamp set: Scribble This
Ink: Basic Brown (retired), Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Other: Vintage Wallpaper EF, large oval punch, jumbo Chocolate Chip brad, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, blender pen, white Signo gel pen, sponge, Photo Corner punch, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon (retired)

Just love the flourish with this set. See good things do take time - the Mainland Ad is right!

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen