8 November 2010

My first time to be...

an attendee at one of the team's Extravaganza events that took place in the weekend. It was funny in some ways being on the wrong side of the table but in a fabulous way!

So I partook in the Rotorua event; demonstrating were Delys & Jenn from Whakatane, Patrice from Hamilton, Kirsty & Krystle from Taupo. I've managed to snap 3 of them but 2 must have been a bit camera shy.

Look here's my bag with my name & wee treat - didn't I feel special.


And then imagine my delight to see my convention swap up on one of the display boards.


A quick squizz at one of the projects being created  - yes some were complicated & I have to confess I did my first 2-3 with lots of errors but by the end of the event I was a pro - you'd think I did this for real ;-)


I'll be back soon to share some of  the projects that worked!

So thanks Delys, Jenn, Patrice, Krystle & Kirsty for a great afternoon of papercrafting


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! A fabulous day and one I'd happily repeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to, I really enjoyed Saturday, yes one I would happily repeat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are more than welcome to come back. Loved having you all and love the pic of Jenn..she is such a dag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely have to come with you next time. Glad you all enjoyed it and the projects are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen