14 November 2010

Krystal's cardstock basket

This was one of the cool projects I learnt last weekend & was demonstrated to me by Krystal Karauti from Taupo - it made my Pete go WOW & that reaction is normally not his usual platitude.

Believe it or not this was created from one piece of 12 x 12 " & I have the template :)

Thanks Krystle too; it's to cool for words - here's early construction of the basket:



Stamp set: Season of Joy
Ink: Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other: Scallop eyelet border punch, brads

1 comment:

  1. wow what a great project! Must of been fun being a guest this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen