10 November 2010

Patrice's suspension card

Don't ask me why but I like snowman on Christmas cards, so this was one of my favourite projects from my play day in the weekend. I didn't stuff this one up too much apart from 1 step so only had to swap the side  my snowman was on. This project was taught to me by Patrice Halliday-Larsen and she made it so easy!

Stamp set: Punch Pals
Ink: Night of Navy, various markers
Paper: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other: lots of circle punches, Top Note Die, Perfect Dots EF, Petals-a-plenty EF, Champagne Mist shimmer mist, dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" taffeta ribbon
Technique: Suspension card

3 comments:

  1. I had wanted to make a suspension card for ages, so was rapt we got to make this. I love everything about it and especially the snowman. It's very cool (no pun intended)...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool card!! and you must of had a ball in rotovagas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cool card. Funny, it snowed here for the first time on Tuesday, and as we drove along the next day, seeing it on the trees, the kids commented about how it finally felt like christmas was coming. They have only ever had sunshine and beaches for christmas - or rain and beaches :), so it always makes me laugh when they talk like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen