24 April 2023

More Stylish Florals with Kim

I have just finished card 3 from the Spellbinders class with Kim Kesti from SCT's Crop and Create cardmaking delivered aka the big box event!

This was a really easy card and again OMG does the Infinity Punch and Pierce plate die pack a punch as a background, I also love, love the Blue Spruce card we were given for the class. It is a bright jewel-like colour.

The floral stamp is part of the Fill My Heart Sentiments stamp pack. I have used one of the sentiments from this set which cover all sorts of reasons to send a card, I have white embossed onto the black card stock.  

We have created our background die oval then it was placed over an A2 panel in a stamp positioner (I used my Xpress IT blending cardstock so I could Copic colour), stamped with Memento Black ink and then the card panel flipped 180o and restamped to make a "reflection".


Kim was using Olo markers for her card but the only real colour you needed to match was the blue green to match the cardstock. It was about an identical match for BG49 so I have used the colour combo Verdigris from the Kit and Clowder website as my blue green blend.


Copics used (darkest > lightest):
Blue greens : BG49/57/53/11
Denim blue : B95/21
Green : YG13/03
Pink : RV34/00
Yellow : Y11
Violet : BV11

Spellbinder supplies:
Stamp: Fill My Heart Sentiments
Paper: Blue Spruce, Onyx 
Dies: Infinity Punch and Pierce Plate
Other: Aura Opalescent sequins, 1mm foam squares

I have one more card to make from this set of cards but still awaiting on my matching oval dies I have ordered so will finish this series of cards off when I receive it.

I think I only have one more class that I want to do from the box but going to take a wee break from doing classes and get into some card challenges, so hopefully I haven't lost all my mojo how to make a card all by myself ;)
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen