27 April 2023

She did it again....

I was Jen-enabled by Jennifer McGuire to buy some of the new Honey Bee spring release after seeing one of her fabulous videos, if you want to see the cards she created you can check out her blog post HERE.

The Color Throwdown have the most dreamy colours as their challenge this week but I don't really own any dull or dusky pink inks which is why I had a lightbulb moment going I have some Rose Ink Drops DSP in my stash and then I can use those goodies that Jen "made me buy".

I have used a different DSP and embossing folder from her card but I do love the clean lines of this card and it should brighten up a friend's letterbox as winter is approaching real fast in NZ.


Supply List:
Stamps: Big Time Kindness (HB)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Rose Ink Drops (Craft Consortium), Neenah White #110, Gold Opulent (Sizzix)
Dies: Big Time Kindness (HB), Lovely Layers : Springtime Greenery (HB)
Other: Orange Peel Quilt EF (SP), 1mm stamping foam squares (SP), WOW metallic rich pale gold EP
Challenges: CTD #740


For Kiwis and maybe Aussies this is a new paper to me and the mirror gold is a shiny bright gold and only recently discovered by moi. It's normal price in NZ is approx. $40 at Spotlight but I picked it up  for $28 when it was on special; along with the Ivory and you get 50 sheets/10 of each. This is phenomenal value and it die cuts really easily.


Talking about opulent there are some real dreamy and opulent cards the DT team have created as inspiration and there is still a few days to join in with this challenge.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen