27 April 2023

Take 2 with the ink drops paper

I had a left over card base and my first embossed word (which hadn't stamped that fab as "new") and thought I would make another card using the Craft Consortium Ink Drops paper; this time using "Ocean".

These papers are a dreamy paint pour with gold. I like the green with a hint of blue as it is much more dramatic. My first card I made for a colour throwdown to use dusky pinks so had to use my "Rose" paper and you can see the blog post HERE which has a lot more information.

But really happy with both cards and even this one made with the left over scraps/rejects is much better than horrible!!

And the 2 cards together:

This is a really cool card design of Jennifer McGuire's and could be modified for all sorts of DSP and ephemera to whip up cards easily. I'm not sure which Ink Drops DSP Jennifer used but she has a lot more colours in her papers so I'm wondering if it is "Vivid" but they are sensational papers in real life, so keep your eyes peeled at your local craft stores for any of the range.

✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. LOVE both of them! It's so lovely to have that swirl of color on top of the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Kim the paper does all the hard lifting for us

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen