18 June 2024

Clean and simple birthday card

Two of my favourite challenge sites have something I love "cute" at AAA Birthday and "embossing and obviously CAS" at CAS on Friday, so thought I could easily make a card to suit my style with those  parameters.

I thought I would play with a really cute Panda stamp set I had recently purchased which hadn't seen ink for a card but my grand daughter likes stamping with it for fun, the other thing I'd also purchased and been on the lookout for ages was MFT's rectangle peek-a-boo window. I've used their square one a lot but the rectangle is normally out of stock. I found a fun embossing folder so we were good to go and using a panda stamp I only needed a few Copics to colour up the teeny wee heart balloon, party hat and the cheeks.





Supply List:
Stamps: Cheerful Panda Moments (ASD)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Copics: RV13/21/10 (darkest  > lightest)
Other: Bunch of Balloons 3D EF (ALT), Rectangle peek-a-boo window die (MFT), white Gelli roll pen #8, Prisma glitter (LF), 1mm foam squares (SP)
Challenges: AAAB#62, CAS on Friday #285



This was such a quick but in my mind really effective cute birthday card design so I am pleased I played along with both challenges.
✿Karen✿

2 comments:

  1. You do create the most fabulous cards. Love this one so much! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane it was a fun challenge to squeeze in. Got to make as many cute cards as I can!

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen