21 June 2024

Using my most used stamp set for the latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi everyone it's time for another challenge chosen at Tic Tac Toe. This is a fun board and to be honest I was seriously thinking about using all 9 elements on my card which would have been relatively easy; as it is I have 3 lines ticked off. I'm using an oldie but a goodie stamp set, Mondo Hydrangea which makes the most dreamiest of watercoloured cards.


I've used this design on another card with more muted colours which you can see HERE. But I've gone for the parameter "bright colours" as one of my choices. I've actually used a trio of lines; the top line (friendship theme, gems, layers); a diagonal line (friendship theme, flowers, bright colours) and the central column (gems, flowers, watercolouring).


I'm also going to play along with Colorful Options Challenges as they are celebrating Aqua as the colour for June.


I've used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolour up the image blending the colours with a barely wet no. 4 round paintbrush as below:

Flowers: Dark Pink, Pink and Lilac
Leaves: Apple Green, Lime Green, Light Green, Turquoise Mint 
Wash: Turquoise Mint

I've also used a different Strathmore Bristol Paper to watercolour on, I normally just use the "smooth" but I'd read good reviews of the "vellum" so when my local craft store got some in thought I should try it and I can confirm that for me it was incredibly easy to blend on so it may become "my go to" for my Zigs.


Supplies used:
Stamps: Mondo Hydrangea (EBE)
Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Bristol Strathmore Vellum surface, Mermaid (LF), Basic Black (SU!), Glimmer specialty (SP)
Hot foil: Everyday Sentiments II, Glimmer machine,  Teal glimmer foil (all SP)
Other: Pretty Print EF (SU!), Master Layouts 3 (GKD), Spectrum AB crystals (SP), Featured sentiments die set (ALT), 1mm and 2mm foam squares (SP)
Challenges: TTTC #250, CO June2024


Well this truly is a beautiful board to play along with and I hope you can play along too. As always you have 2 weeks to submit your card to Tic Tac Toe Challenges.

Thanks for popping in and hope you have a beautiful day.
✿Karen✿

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple bloms against the backdrop you created! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen