28 June 2024

Just Add Ink 708: Just Choose Two

Eek it's nearly half way through 2024 so thought I'd better get cracking on Christmas for the latest challenge at Just Add Ink.


I thought I'd play with my fab Holiday Silhouettes stamp set from Gina K Designs with a hopefully lovely ink blend behind and a big WHITE moon for Santa and sleigh to fly past. I've also used Gina's Masking Magic for my masking.



I love it when you peel away the mask to hopefully reveal the blend in it's glory.



If I wasn't so impatient I would have waited for my ink blend to totally dry and then add clear embossing powder to my Versafine black inks to tick off all three but it's cold and wintery down under so thought might take some time and safest to leave as is.


This is such a lovely set and this card was taught by Gina K herself at a Virtual cardmaking retreat I took part in. At the time I knew I would be revisiting this card design as it's so versatile I just tweak the colours of ink used or the orientation a bit. You can see my other efforts HERE and HERE.

Well this is a fun and easy challenge from Just Add Ink I hope you can join in with us too, maybe you too can get cracking on Christmas as well ;)

Thanks for popping in.
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen