14 June 2024

Just Add Ink 706: Be Inspired

Hi everyone it's time for another fun challenge at Just Add Ink and gosh Kerry has chosen a really dramatic moodboard to inspire us this week, I was inspired by the fab blue and white striped umbrella to KReate my card.



By the time this card is posted I will definitely be longing for the beach as it will be cold and wet down under.

Supply List:
Spellbinders: Umbrella Bloom dies, Snowdrift card stock, foam squares
Essentials by Ellen: Beach Day (wee mouse)
Honey Bee: Flippin' Fabulous (sentiment)
Lawn Fawn: Inside Out stitched rectangles, simple stitched hillside dies, small stitched rainbow (cloud), pearlescent vellum
My Favorite Things: Sand, Surf and Sky 6x6" DSP
Stampin' Up!: Starry Sky card stock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Twilight Nocturne Clair, Blueprint Sketch Distress oxide

Copics used:


Thanks for popping in and I'm looking forward to seeing how YOU are inspired by the board.
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen