18 November 2008

BLING Time


This was the latest challenge from my SBS sister Janet but surprisingly I found it hard! Guess I'm just not a bling girl. I used a "reject" from an Always Stamp Class that I attended. My original card I gave away to my dear friend Judy & SBS sister who also struggled with this challenge. You can see it HERE.

I've used the soon to be released Live Your Dream flower & butterfly to make the background (I love these wee stamps).

My bling is a rhinestone brad from my Stylised Silver Hodgepodge, & also coloured up one of the Pretties flowers with Blue Bayou ink & Kindy Glitzed the other to make sparkly. It does look really pretty IRL.

Stamp sets: Always, Live Your Dream, Occasional Greetings
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel
Card stock: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Whisper white
Other: Pretties kit, Stylised Silver, Kindy Glitz (Derivan)

8 comments:

  1. soft and sweet what a nice stamp set karen lol is that always

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a FAB. job on this card! I miss those in colours!!!
    hugs
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card.. the blues on it are great.. (my fav colour at the moment!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is lovely. Everygirl has to have bling in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Karen. Very nice colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Got to love KINDY GLTZ.lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen