7 November 2008

Drum roll please...


2 of my lovely SBS sisters Vanya & Michelle have nominated me for an award. As a group we're spread all around the world so I am certainly being exposed to stamps & ideas I've never seen before or to be honest have access too - but a great learning experience. So if you don't belong to one & you have a blog I'd certainly recommend joining a Sisterhood.

So to be nominated for a NEW award I've never seen on anyone else's blog is rather cool or should that be kool!

The rules are:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

So therefore I nominate:
  1. Sam
  2. Diane
  3. Louise
  4. Judy
  5. Sharon
and thanks Vanya & Michelle for nominating me again xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen :-)!

    I've nominated five more people to receive this award too.

    Cheers,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A well-deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen. My very first award!
    It may be 2 or 3 days before I can post this on my blog and pass it on to five others but I will do so as soon as I can. Congrats to the other recipients too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely award!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen