26 November 2008

SBS Challenge 7


The latest challenge from Janet was to create a card using light blue, light pink, light green & light yellow. I'm slowly assembling my new Summer Mini catalogue stamps in anticipation of an open home on Sunday, so thought I'd a make a quickie with In The Stars & a few punches.


Stamp set: In the Stars
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, whisper White
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Other: Scallop edge punch, large star punch, star punch, white Signo gel pen, dimensionals

Yes a real quickie but the colours work well - thanks Janet for pushing us outside our comfort zone.

4 comments:

  1. what a great card!! thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card they are colours I dont tend to use but you have worked the well together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane they weren't my usual colours either but do work well together - that's the good thing about challenges - pushing us outside our comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card. It's fun to see how differently we all interpret challenges, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen