8 November 2008

Extravaganza 3 - today's the day


Well my team (The Creative Inkers) is holding our 3rd extravaganza of the year. This time as well as providing lots of fun & kreativity; as this one is all about Christmas we're fund raising for the Woman's Refuge as well.

My sister Tracey & myself were in charge of the box project (per usual) & this time it's a Gift Box in a Bag - even my Pete has given it his tick of approval with the words that's its not too bad - this is high praise from him (believe me).

So for the 75 ladies attending I hope you do have fun & for the 11 helpers/demos I hope tonight comes real fast!

Card Stock: Real Red 1 piece 4½” x 4½”, 1 piece 1¼” x 11” and scraps of Real Red.
Stamp set: Tagger’s Dozen
Paper:‘Dashing’ Designer Series double sided paper 1 piece 5-½” x 11”
Ribbon: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon – approx 35cm
Punches: Round tab punch, hand-held circle punches, slit punch - for scalloping, large tag and tag punches
Adhesives: Sticky Strip™

UPDATE: Tutorial with pictures on SCS click HERE to view.



7 comments:

  1. have fun today! Love that bag..Im doing one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag.
    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag! Have fun at your extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this bag, it looks great in these colors

    Hugs,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYone loved the bag yesterday, Karen! You and Tracy did a fabulous job. Sold loads of Dashing - let's hope it gets here *before* Christmas then! Have a good day off and I chased your car to give you the up2scrap mag, but my boots were too heavy to catch you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these bags, I'll get around to making one, one day. Love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the "Bag in a Box/Box in a Bag" template. It is heaps of fun and easy enough for my 11 year old daughter to make. Love the DSP you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen