17 November 2008

Leanne's Season of Joy


My upline has challenged us to blog every day in November & hopefully I will have a bit to share later in the week as I have a class & a few birthdays this week. In the interim I'll share a few cards from Regional Training I received from demos that don't have a blog as there's some great ideas amongst them all.

The first one is created by Leanne Masters from Hamilton & uses everybody's favourite stamp set Season of Joy & the Holiday Harmony Designer Series paper. Both these items are in our current Spring Mini Catalogue & will not be available after November 30. Great value at $60.95 (8 stamps) & $13.95 (12 sheets of 12x12"). So contact a SU! demonstrator ASAP if you wish to order these.

Inside the card:

I just love how simple & clean this card is but so classy - well done Leanne!

4 comments:

  1. Please tell Leanne that this card is fabulous! She has used my favourite Christmas stamp set and my favourite Christmas DSP - how could I not love it. I also love the fold - great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the fold too!!! They're fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well tell Leanne I love this card. The colors are fab fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I simplified the card I was given by my downline, and created EXACTLY the same card, right down to the jumbo eyelet & ribbon (but on the other side!) UNBELIEVEABLE!! Never seen that happen before. Must have great taste huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen