12 November 2008

Colour Challenge 30


Kristina's Colour Challenge was actually a challenge as I didn't have any Sahara Sand so I used Kraft instead but in my scan it almost looks Sahara Sand. I love this duvet she's taken the colours from as I love greens as they're so soothing - so hope my card inspires the same sentiment.

Stamp sets: Bud Basics, Outline jumbo wheel, Sweet Shapes
Ink: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Whisper White Craft
Card stock: Kraft, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Other: Corner rounder punch (can't wait for my pre-order to get my scallop edge punch!), white EP, wide Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, mini glue dots, white Signo gel pen

Thanks for looking

15 comments:

  1. Lovely colours,very serene. Do you mean you did that lovely scalloped edge with just a corner rounder? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very peaceful card, I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Anne there is a link on this blog to someone ?Pogosticks etc who showed us how to do it - works well except get bits of punched out card everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Karen I want that bedspread tooo hey my new december scallop punches arrived today havent used them yet I still kinda like doing it like you do with the corner rounder nice job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love it.
    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Love the scalloped edge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute! It's so friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like this card - you are so clever. Very relaxing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Karen! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Karen. Love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow- great job on the scalloped edge! I can never get mine to look that good! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous colour combination! You've mad e agreat card Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen