9 November 2008

You've got mail


I loved that movie but the thrill of receiving real mail with a stunning card is great. My lovely SBS sister Janet sent me this absolutely gorgeous card.

Janet lives in Niagara Falls, Canada so it was a real thrill plus this is my favourite stamp set (Embrace Life) that I've been drooling over for ages seeing it on overseas blog posts - which wait for it is coming in our Summer Mini catalogue - if you'd like to know what else is coming make sure you book into my free Christmas Gift afternoon (hour slots) & pick up your own mini catalogue (it's stunning).

WHEN: Sunday 30th November
TIME: 2-3, 3-4 or 4-5 pm.
There'll also be Christmas cake & bubbly with or without OJ to celebrate.

So thanks again Janet I love it.

7 comments:

  1. Love this card, It may just have swayed me enough to buy that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the few i want from the summer mini, though i want all the papers!! and punches...ooh! how nice to get a card in the overseas mail, I love this card!
    P.S. I'm so in love with the bag-boxes, they rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad it arrived and you liked it:) Unfortunatly i didn't make this card, but i knew you were a demo so i wanted you to have it for your samples:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and yes, I love this set as well. Mine has just arrived, so I'm very happy!
    What a lovely SBS friend - aren't they sweet!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Janet's a sweetheart, isn't she :)

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, I finally received my Mini-Catalogue whilst I was away but I did download and print it from the website before I left! This card is just beautiful - you are a lucky girl. Like you, I couldn't wait for this set to be available "down under".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen