13 April 2022

Birthday Mail 2022

I've just had a recent birthday and very thankful this year we could go out for dinner and I didn't have to cook (unlike the last 2 years when we were in lockdown).

I was really happy to receive 2 awesome cards in my mailbox from Sarah Roche and Rhonda Fawcett, they're quite different but I went WOW for different reasons.

Firstly Sarah's used  Flowering Rainbow Boots from SU! I just love the bright cheerful colours she has used (my best guess is Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green) it's such a pretty card and looks spring-like unlike the weather in NZ at the moment which is grey, windy and showery.



The next card was from my former SU! upline Rhonda Fawcett and I'm not sure what the stamp set is but she's done the floating strip technique which  I have never seen before and it's really effective in real life so I must give it a go. The dies are the Majestic Mountain and the EF is Evergreen Forest 3D.



The strips are "floating" on a piece of clear acetate and raised with dimensionals.

So feeling very blessed to have received such lovely cards.

So thanks Sarah and Rhonda you made my day when I received them
 
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen