11 April 2022

More stencilling ....

I have used my stencil the more traditional way this time to make a background. I thought I would play along with the challenges at Just Add Ink and CAS on Friday.
 

I must admit the colour combo of Misty Moonlight, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand all I could think of was countries national flags as I didn't read the words of the colours I just saw "white" with the red and blue. CAS on Friday is an easy one this week, it's just use a stencil and make a CAS card. I just hope I have enough "white space" on my card.


Supply List (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: To a Wild Rose (and it's matching dies)
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Paper: Shimmery White, Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Sahara Sand
Other: Butterflies & Flowers layering decorative mask, blending brush, dimesionals, clear embossing powder, Iridescent rhinestone jewels

I used clear EP on the word hello and heat set it and cut out by hand. I used Shimmery White card stock for my blending as it is very smooth and it's also shimmery when finished. 

Well I actually think this is a great colour combo so I am really happy I had a go at it as I was a bit stumped with the colour combo if I'm honest. Check out the DT at Just Add Ink, they had some great examples which didn't make it any easier.

✿ Karen ✿

6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Karen, that background is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Karen. I really love the effect of the stenciling - creates the perfect background. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Karen! I love how your ombre effect brings out the detail in your stenciled background and the depth of colour in all your elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jan I hadn't used the masks/stencils before but loved what a cool background I KReated with minimal effort

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen