10 April 2022

My INKredible Journey

Just a quick line to let you all know I am no longer a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I've sent out my last newsletter as such, if anyone is interested in a good yarn and quite a few memories from me and where to from here you are welcome to read the Newsletter HERE. Stampin' Up! will continue to play a part in my KReative adventures but it won't be the predominant focus. I'll also start working on my "about me" tab above so keep an eye on that too.

Stampin' Up! had it's 15th anniversary in NZ this week and I have been a demo for approximately 10 years so it's been a BIG part of my INKRedible journey. I hope to blog every day this week as I have a lot to share at the moment, some SU! some Altenew and some Taylored Expressions so do stay tuned....

Inky hugs
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen