14 April 2022

Kit and Clowder colouring classes

It's been awhile since I've shared some of my class efforts at Kit and Clowder with my Copic markers. 

I have to admit I haven't been the best colourist lately and I've been doing the bonus class which we receive monthly as an easier project but I thought I would share these efforts all of which I love but especially the hydrangea.

I can't believe how pretty they are from pale violets to the blues but all 3 projects are fabulous but I maybe biased.  

 The Kit and Clowder website which you can find HERE has a lot of free tutorials to get anyone started using alcohol markers or coloured pencils to colour. We also have a very supportive Facebook Group which often has free giveaways or competitions to win and there is even a monthly book club. It's a great place to share your colouring too.

#kitandclowder
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen