23 July 2022

More Christmas in July

And more playing with my Gerda Steiner Designs stamp set Peeking Friends.

I've used the Santa from the set for CAS Christmas (Santa) and Less is More (traditional colours) Card Challenges.

I've Copic coloured up my image on Xpress-It blending card stock and used the following combos to colour him up.

Face: V12, E00/93
Red: R32/35/46
Mittens: 100/C8/10
Whiskers: C00/0/1/2

I have also covered the mittens with Nuvo Crystal Glaze so they look real shiny and I have used a Versamarker pen and then WOW clear hologram sparkle on the hat's fur and pom pom.  See the picture below, hopefully you can see a bit of shine and sparkle.



I have also used my Gina K Masters Layout 2 for the lovely card panels in the middle. I love them I could not cut out that straight or that precise and am very happy with that purchase.


I have stamped the sentiment from an old retired SU! stamp set called Oh, Goodie using the new in-colour Sweet Sorbet.


Again I'm really liking my normal tag stamp images on a card! Here's a link to when I mass produced a pile of tags using the elf from the set. 

Happy to report that my card was ShowCASed at Less is More
✿ Karen ✿

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Santa and I love your CAS design, Karen! I also love your stitched border and how you added sparkle to his hat...Fun Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful CAS Christmas card, Karen. Love where you placed Santa, and I love that very simple sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY fab make, lovely colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy that is really kind of you to say!

      Delete
  4. OMG so cute, I have this little guy and it's been ages since I inked him. thanks for the inpsiration and for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen