22 July 2022

Start of Christmas in July

Are you one of those people that are still starting your Christmas cards come December 1st, if you are I challenge you to join me in some of the Christmas in July challenges that are happening in various challenge sites.

AAA Cards are challenging us to use Christmas Pets this July.

 I felt like the only stamp set I owned that was appropriate was the adorable Peeking Friends from Gerda Steiner Designs as it is not too big so I could keep it CAS and the stamp set had Christmas hats like the picture.




Supply List:
Stamp: Peeking Friends (GSD)
Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bristol Strathmore Smooth, Here Comes Santa DSP (Doodlebug)
Die: Square peek/boo window (MFT)
Zigs Real Color Brush Markers: Blender, Beige, Brown, Pale Pink
Karin Marker: Fire Red
Other: Water brush pen, Stardust Stickles, mini stampin' dimesionals
Challenge: AAA Cards Challenge #219



I'm loving all the Christmas Challenges at this rate I will have my Christmas cards KReated by September!!!! The DT loved my card too and I was chosen in the top 3 this week.


✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

  1. Fab little critter, I love your colouring and choice of background. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen