9 July 2022

Simple thank you cards

Hi everyone I'm playing along with the sketch challenge at AAA Cards which even though it looks difficult it was really easy.  You created simple cards with some unexpected pops of colour which in real life actually give the cards quite a bit of wow.



 As the card was so easy to create I made 2 colour combos I can't decide which one I like best as they both are really effective.




Supply List:
Stamps: Daisy (Altenew), Free as a Bird (sentiment - SU!)
Other: Blending brushes (including tiny ones for small bubbles), Bubbles stencil (Memory Box)
Inks (all Pinkfresh Studios): 
Yellow daisy: Sunshine, Sweet Mustard, Marigold, Mint, Grassy Knoll, Olive
Purple daisy: Lavender, Candy Violet, Regal Kiss, Mint, Grassy Knoll, Olive
Bubbles: Ballet Slipper, Sky Blue, Peach Fuzz, Mint, Aquamarine
Challenge: AAA Cards #218

Sketch challenges are great as they make the design of  the card really easy, so thanks AAA this was something I never ever would have thought of making without your sketch.

✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, Karen! I can see why you couldn't pick a favourite as they are both gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and playing at AAA Cards! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen