28 November 2022

I can taste Christmas is getting closer

I am a guest Designer at AAA CAS challenges for small and few plus baked goods for the upcoming fortnight.


I have some teeny tiny gingerbread people when I went looking and thought you can never have too many Christmas cards.



Supply List:
Stamps: Tiny Gingerbread and matching dies (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Memento and Versafine black
Paper: XpressIT blending, Polished Pink (SU!), Neenah White
Other: Copic markers, White gelli roll pen (Sakura), Pop Of Colour (scrapbook.com), Layering Squares framelits (SU!), thin foam squares (SP)
Challenge: AAA #229


Well I think my card looks good enough to eat, it has ended up being a 5x5" square card so I have enough white space. I hope you can join in with us. I love AAA challenges, as its a bi-weekly challenge so lots of time to think and then participate.

Thanks for popping in.
✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, Karen, and a great CAS design! Thank you for guest designing for us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen