30 November 2022

Learning to draw a brick wall

For anyone following my blog I am sure you have seen the odd post that I share my monthly marker class I do at Kit and Clowder. I actually love doing the classes and I am not sure why I find it hard to start them but this month's image was so stinking cute I jumped right in and actually printed out the digital image the day I received the class which is not a typical reaction. Here's Alyce's final colouring so you can see why I was so excited:

Of course I then relapsed with my head cold and 2 weeks later I start but at least it's still November so for me that is a first. 

Now blow me down with a feather I knew we were starting with the rock wall as I had seen the WIP's going up in our Facebook group. Little did I know I had to draw the rocks. I assumed wrongly they were part of the digital image. But I did it and surprised myself with how easy it was.


Now the reason I am blogging my WIP is that Alyce is sharing on You Tube this month Chapter 1 of our monthly class for FREE and it is actually very easy and well worth watching if you own any alcohol markers. In case you are wondering my monthly class costs me $20AUD/month and I receive one big class and a smaller bonus class each month.

Links are below for the video on You Tube, Kit and Clowder's website but I also have a link on the RHS of my blog anytime, it has lots of freebies on it - doing the free 101 markers is so good and I learnt so much. She also has colour blends and a bit of history if you are ever stuck for a colour combo on the website, the Facebook group is fun to join the members share all their colouring and there are a lot of free giveaways - we are just about to start the advent calendar so a great time to join the group. As well as alcohol markers she also does classes for pencils.

YouTube Video HERE

Kit and Clowder website HERE

Facebook group HERE

Well I am off to do Chapter 2 and my window today, it's a miserable day in Hamilton so a perfect day for colouring.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen