11 November 2022

Was my Pinkfresh Create and Connect Class worth it??

Hi all I am 3/4 of the way though sharing my cards from the recent Holiday cards I am in the process of completing with Pinkfresh Studios.

Now this is the most horrible time of the year for signing up/paying cash for classes with Christmas looming. But it is a total no brainer to sign up for the next SCT Crop and Create Cardmaking delivered event which is going to be held the weekend of March 23-26 in the States; so 24-27 March in NZ. All the details can be seen HERE and to me I didn't even hesitate to sign up as that huge box of goodies was worth every cent I paid and that was even before I did the classes.

Now the SCT event provides a lot more product and all the card stock we need to make our cards  and in 2023 they are changing the format to 15 main classes plus guests so I have 2 friends signing up to do this event with me next year as they can see the value in this event.

My original thinking after experiencing SCT CCD and Pinkfresh Studios holiday event was that in 2023 I would do both the spring and fall events with SCT and just do the Holiday class event with Pinkfresh Studios.

I have signed up for the SCT Crop and Create Cardmaking delivered but when I think about the phenomenal cards I have made with the Pinkfresh Holidays card event I have actually signed up to do their next event as well. The full details and what we receive can be seen HERE. The cost as you can see for the SIX classes is $239 plus $90 shipping (USD). We receive a phenomenal amount of product plus SIX awesome teachers. Registration for the 2023 Pinkfresh Studio event closes November 13 (Nov 14 in NZ)  and for the SCT Cardmaking event when full and it did sell out last time.

I am 3/4 of the way through my holiday event with Pinkfresh Studios at the mo and I LOVE LOVE all the cards I have made so far plus to be honest the company I have been buying the most off for the last 2 years has been Pinkfresh Studios (from Krafters Cart) so whilst my love affair remains with them it is silly not to get some teaching in a really relaxed way on how to use their products.

This is what I received from my Holiday event and shipping was $90 USD as well.



I have to admit that as you will have seen if you read my blog I was/am totally blown away by doing a small online class with Jenn Shurkus and some Lawn Fawn stamps I bought on a whim and I am seriously thinking the way to buy, rather my usual random "oh that looks cool and I will use it one day" is to purchase to do a class or do classes that come with product. I meet Jenn through the SCT Crop and Create Cardmaking event.

Now the cost of SCT CCD and Pinkfresh are not insignificant but I say to you just take the number of classes you receive by $20/class and if I was at SENZ $60/class  minimum and the class is actually awesome value as we get product to remake cards  again and again.

Just posting a collage of my recent Pinkfresh Studios Holiday cards and more still to come....



Now I have also signed up to do another online class called East, Sleep, Crafty Retreat as my Copic colouring teacher Alyce from Kit and Clowder is teaching and she's working with a group of ladies; the majority I enjoy their You Tube videos and they are encouraging us to use our stash! Now the strange thing about this event is the one tutor I had never heard of; Tiffany Solaria her mixed media class I am so looking forward to and I have gone off and bought the stamps etc to do it just like her but this is also another great example of an online class that is affordable and hopefully I/we can all learn heaps, more details can be seen HERE.

I am currently doing the Holiday Class series with Online Classes aka Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner and it's phenomenal value at $25USD with life time access. I have to be honest this is not blowing my mind like their Spring Camp but still worth the $25.

Now I have to be honest there is one online class I will not be giving any more of my hard earned cash too and that is Stamp Me Some Love Academy with Brandi Mahon. The first event I did with her was free and I actually enjoyed it so when she had a paid event I thought I'd give it a go - it was a shambles IMO and a self promotion of selling "HER" to help you grow your business.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen