13 November 2022

Carissa's take on the Berry Branch class

Sharing today the make and take for the Berry Branch class with #pfcreateandconnect designed by Carissa Wiley.

Now when you look at all the bits I had to prep to make 2 cards it was the opposite extreme of Laura's clean style. 


Carissa makes magical cards that are normally very pink and have lots of glitter (her class is the last one to do for the event and she shocked us all by not doing pink) but you'll have to wait another day to  see them.

I have to say even though there were a lot of bits the cards came together very fast when I went to construct them. 




I have used the gold glitter drops on the LHS rather than the gold metallic pearls we received in our swag but both are pretty and work. The base card has Mint ink blended behind the snowflakes coverplate which is really pretty IRL and it is one of my favourite Pinkfresh greens. I think if I was to remake this card I would not do the vellum overlay on the inked berry branch but just have it as background or maybe even use a thinner vellum, my vellum card is quite thick but this is a very pretty card and so many little details you can tell Carissa definitely put her spin on it!

Supply List (all PFS unless stated otherwise):
Stamps: Berry Branch
Ink: Olive, Evergreen, Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Mint, Versamark
Dies: Berry Branch, Art Deco frame, Snowflake coverplate
Stencils: Berry Branch
Paper: Neenah White #80 for blending, die-cuts etc, #110 for card base, Vellum card (SU!)
Other: Gold glitter drops, Metallic gold pearls, Gilded (BM), various stamping foam from my stash, blending brushes (TE), Bearly Art glue, Easy See highlighter tape.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen