9 November 2022

I need more Christmas Cards

I know Christmas is still over 6 weeks away and I have over 30 cards made already but I need another dozen I think. So my plan for the next 2 weeks is to finish off all my online classes I have yet to complete and I should be sweet.

Today's card is from Pinkfresh Studios recent Holiday create and connect classes. I was in the middle of these event when I went down with my cold/flu - 4 weeks later I arise like a phoenix (I hope).

As I have an idea how many cards I am short I am going to make TWO of every card that I haven't completed.

This card was taught by Laura Bassen aka laurafadora

Laura was the only teacher that didn't give us any homework as it is really easy to make the 2 cards she taught from scratch to finish in the 2 hour time slot with lots of entertainment from Hank the Tank aka the dog.

This is card one from the class.



The stamp set Berry Branch came with a matching die and a 4-piece stencil. We have gold embossed the branch image, stenciled and then die cut out. It was really easy to do 2 at once. The stenciled pattern on the base card uses the same inks as the berries and uses the Kaleidoscope stencil. The wee sentiment was just white embossed on the left over paper after die cutting out the leaves and then Passion Fruit ink was blended on top to make "matching card stock".

Supply List (all PFS unless stated otherwise):
Stamps: Berry Branch
Ink: Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Fresh Pear, Grassy Knoll, Versamark
Dies: Berry Branch, Art Deco frame
Stencils: Berry Branch, Kaleidoscope
Paper: Neenah White #80 for blending etc, #110 for card base
Other: Gold metallic pearls, Alabaster White (BM), Gilded (BM), various stamping foam from my stash, blending brushes (TE), Bearly Art glue, Easy See highlighter tape.

The same card but different; I can see the LHS has stronger colours with the contrast colour but I like them both, and yah 2 more cards for the Christmas card bag!!

#pfcreateandconnect
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen