3 December 2022

Quick and Easy Christmas Card

Just sharing today a quick and easy card I made at a class with Kristine McKnickle aka Creative Stamping. I made it a free event she hosted to celebrate the mid-winter Sale-a-bration that SU! held this year!

I have to be honest that the dies we used were something I had overlooked in the SAB brochure but were probably the best item everyone should have chosen. They were a 24 set of dies called Tree Lot dies and coordinated with Trees For Sale stamp set. As well as the tree there were lots of other cute dies including the caravan and wee wreath. I must admit I don't really like fiddly but this was surprisingly easy to put together and oh so cute!! It was also created on a notecard that SU! sell, so smaller card.

I have posted this away to some good friends that go camping in their motor home all the time but blogging to keep a record as this is actually one of my favourite SU! cards I made at class this year.


I have to be honest I can't remember the colours we used but my best guess is Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler (or Real Red) looking at the snap.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen