8 December 2022

More Christmas "tags"

This "tag" has been created with Lawn Fawn's Sunflower Greetings dies which were part of my SCT Crop and Create Event class kit. It's a really cute stitched scalloped rectangle and a smaller stitched rectangle plus a lot. After this event I started on my buying Lawn Fawn products and as yet this set hasn't been released for general sale but something similar in your stash would work as well.

This is a snap of the dies snipped from the rest of the class kit.





This year we have made a conscious effort to only buy Christmas presents for children that are school age or younger. Now Pete has 2 teenage nephews at high school and I didn't think they would like my really cute gift tags I had been making so decided on Beachy Christmas for them and as their movie money has ended up in an envelope with some money I decided to make a bigger tag to decorate the envelope.

I have Copic coloured the 3 images I chose to work with from the set and have listed the colours used below:


I have added highlights with my gelly roll pen and some dots to the coconuts and a wee bit of glitter to Santa's hat.



Supply List
:
Stamps: Beachy Christmas (LF)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Early Espresso (SU!), Salvaged Patina distress oxide (RNG)
Paper: Xpress IT blending, Coastal Cabana (SU!), Crumb Cake (SU!), white scraps
Dies: Beachy Christmas (LF), Sunflower Greetings (LF), Landscape Borders (Wplus 9)
Other: Waves stencil (HA), Sakura gelly white pen, Sakura black glaze, Sakura quickie glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU!), stamping foam (SP), blending brush (TE), Copic markers

I can't believe how stinking cute these are!! Now all we need is some sun.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen