14 December 2022

My best of 2022 starting at April...

It's the end of another year and I think it's now 10 days to Christmas and 16 days to the end of the year so I thought I would look back at my stamping year and share my favs for the year. 

I can see by the lack of blog posts at the start of the year I was not really enjoying working with SU! products and one of the main reasons I stood down as a demonstrator was I really wanted to work with other companies products. So I am ignoring Jan-March as nothing that fab to share and laughing that my favourite card of April is using Stampin' Up! products!

You can see the original blog post HERE.



I'll be back tomorrow with my favourite card for May....

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen