23 December 2022

CAS Christmas Card and it's turned out to be my favourite card made in December

I love CAS and a lot of white space and one of the things I have loved this year is my CAS challenge sites.  I was really delighted I won the challenge at CAS on Friday "sparkle challenge

So it is my utmost pleasure and delight to present to you definitely my LAST Christmas card of 2022 for their Christmas challenge. It's great to have a spare card and a box of chocolates wrapped in case an unexpected visitor turns up bearing gifts and being CAS you can whip up a card really quickly. And if not used you have started on your Christmas cards for 2023 ;)

I have used this card design multiple times this year with different images and different embossed backgrounds. 

I am absolutely loving this cute wee reindeer and think I am going to colour up a few more for gift tags now.


Supply List:
Stamps: Holly Jolly Santa (MFT), Merry & Bright (SSS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Xpress IT blending, Neenah White
Dies: Holly Jolly Santa (MFT), Square Peekaboo (MFT), Additional A2 layers (WF)
Other: Whimsical Woodland 3D EF (SU!), Quickie glue pen (Sakura), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU!), stamping foam

Copics Used:
E33/37/51/53
Y02/06
R20/35/39
RV21
YG21/25
W5

Well I sincerely wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and if you have time hope you can join in with me and play along with CAS on Friday's "Christmas Challenge". 

 And I have chosen this as my favourite card made in December, which is too funny as I whipped this wee cutie up in a flash but it is a seriously cute reindeer.

✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. That embossed background is fantastic - I haven't sen this one before. That little reindeer is adorable, and your coloring is stellar. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Stephanie I have just seen your lovely comment, I really appreciate that and all the best for 2023 to you too

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen