12 December 2022

Holiday Home Marker Class is completed

Absolutely rapt that I completed my monthly class before the new class is released on the 15th, I haven't done that since I first started Copic colouring and coloured and coloured and coloured. 

This month's class at Kit and Clowder was so stinking cute I was ready to colour it up the day it was released. I printed it out and got out all my markers then relapsed with my head cold/bronchitis that keeps giving and giving. 

So the fact I have finished it on time makes me so happy. The things that make me so happy about the image are I drew that rock wall and coloured it and even more rapt with the pine needles. I can not believe each needle has 3-4 Copics and then outlined with a Prismacolor pencil and I DID IT! 

The only things I would like to have another go at is the big green leaf and the squirrel's tail which is not bushy enough. At the moment I am not feeling confident enough to add snow with my white gel pen but I am rapt with my efforts.



✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen