19 December 2022

Anything but a card

Is the challenge at Just Add Ink this week which is perfect for where I am in "getting ready for Christmas".


Unfortunately all my tags are done and the presents already wrapped (though that is a good thing). 

I spent the weekend having a wee tidy up of my crafting space and this week I just wanted to do my next colouring class and make wee treat bags for Christmas breakfast for our guests. This year we are not doing presents apart for the "wee ones" but I had bought these cute Peekaboo Treat Bags from a SU! demonstrator mid-year, so I thought they would be perfect for the table. Word of warning even though the bag is a decent size they hardly open so you can't get much in at all. So all the chocolates etc. I bought will just have to be out in a bowl.




Supply List:
Stamps: Holly Jolly Santa (MFT), Merry and Bright (SSS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Sorbet (SU!)
Paper: Xpress IT blending, Sweet Christmas DSP (SU!)
Dies: Holly Jolly Santa (MFT)
Other: Peekaboo treat bags (SU!), Sakura quickie glue pen, Sakura gelly roll white pen, dazzling diamonds glitter (SU!), Copic markers, mini stamping foam squares, Bearly Art glue
Challenge: JAI #634

Well two down, sixmore to go. The bags are decorated just need to do some colouring with my Copics, they were very "runny" today so think it's too hot to colour and I also need to go replenish granddaughters mini Smartie supply ;)

EDITED 19/12: Yah I managed to find some Jaffas so my bags for the table now have Rudolph's noses in them.

EDITED 23/12 My treat bags were a "honorable mention" for the challenge.

✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. These treat bags are perfect for the challenge and the images are so sweet. Thank you for sharing this week at Just Add Ink! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful window treat bags. Love the cute little images - beautifully coloured. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen