22 December 2022

Being a TEAM

As they say: there is no I in team and a great team needs a great team leader. When I re-signed as a demonstrator for the 2nd time with Stampin' Up! having a team leader close to me was important but also doing things as a team were extremely important and to be honest that maybe even more important now as we are still going out less as we live with Covid etc.

I was very fortunate the team leader I chose was Rhonda Fawcett from Matamata, the team leader of Star Stampers. She schedules regular get togethers and an annual retreat and even though I am no longer part of the team she still invites me to team get togethers which I really appreciate so I can stay in touch with the team which is scattered all over the Waikato/Coromandel/Bay of Plenty region.

Imagine my delight when she visited me yesterday to drop off my Christmas Card plus bought along a card kit from a recent class of hers for me to make. 



Supply List (all SU! apart from my Versafine ink):
Stamps: Oceanfront
Dies: Palm Trees
Ink: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Other: Seabed 3D embossing folder (retired and in my stash), black twine

Wasn't that sweet of her and I highly recommend her as an upline. If you live near Matamata you could also contact her about classes or attend event also. You can email her HERE.

Sale-a-bration (SAB) is about to start January 1st until February 28th, also they have a new mini catalogue (January-April) also being released. If you love Stampin' Up! you should join in Sale-a-bration every year, your kit is totally customisable and you get to choose $285 worth of products for $190. Your products can be from any current catalogue including the new mini. If you join in SAB you also get a wee pressie as well and this year they are giving you the choice of a mini Stampin' cut and emboss machine valued at $133. You also get the choice of 2 colours the original white or a "balmy blue" version. There is no pressure to sell it's up to you you may easily met the quotas if you love stamping but if not you retire after 6 months and then you can rinse and repeat the next year and update what you want. If I didn't love to blog and use other companies products I would so do this as it's definitely more bang for your buck.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen