21 December 2022

Got to be pink to win in November

I can't decide between 2 cards in November and I love them both I love my flying pink pig and I also love my Furry and Bright class I did with Jenn Shurkus. I am really proud of my pink Furry and Bright card I created, as I didn't have what Jenn was using at the time apart from the base stamps so I made it "my own version" of her card and I think it may have turned out better than the original even if I say so myself. So the winner is PINK! this month.

The original blog post for the piggy is HERE.


And the original blog post for my furry and bright goes pink can be read HERE.



Wow nearly at the end now but that means it's just about that most magical time of the year and sharing it with our loved ones and family. I'll catch you tomorrow for December's pick.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen