22 December 2022

December's pick is coming....

Looking at my December blog posts that you have seen already I can't go past as my favourite what I have scheduled to post tomorrow as my favourite for December.

I love, love the card I have scheduled for tomorrow so check in after my 10 pm so in reality Christmas Eve day in New Zealand.  I am guest designer for CAS on Friday which is actually a nice place to be finishing of my blogging about me for 2022 with a guest designer post.

I will blog the homemade cards I have received before the end's year sometime between Christmas and NYE.

I have so enjoyed the challenge of doing challenges and my virtual card classes this year. Both have pushed me so far out of my comfort zone it has been great and I look forward to sharing and creating more in 2023. So please do check back in a few days to see my pick for December.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen