26 December 2022

Top 6 for 2022

Just mucking around as we head towards the end of the year and have just discovered Adobe has a FREE collage maker which is really easy to use, so thought I would share my favourite SIX for 2022, some of these were my pick of the month but some may have been the runner up for the month and the stamp set had already been chosen earlier in the year's pick so didn't want to re-choose the "same again".



I love colouring in wee things (my favourite thing to do in card making). 

The right hand size are CAS (Clean and Simple) and I would say are "my typical style".

Thirdly, I enjoy making a blend.

Lastly, 4/6 of these were made for card challenges. I have thoroughly enjoyed challenges and they certainly can be helpful as you have guidelines to follow but often you have to read outside the lines to make it happen and I look forward to more challenges in 2023.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen