4 December 2022

The final reveal of the last card from my Pinkfresh Holiday cards

And I finally found the quick and easy with the make and take by Laura Bassen aka Laura Fadora. This could definitely be mass produced and re-created using any snowflake dies you have in your stash.

When I was watching the speed video of Laura making this card I was shocked she die cut out the snowflakes, then coloured them up with her blending brush. I thought I would damage it's little arms/dendrites but no it was surprisingly really easy and quick.






Supply List (all PFS unless stated otherwise):
Stamps: Christmas Sentiments
Ink: Fresh Pear, Aquamarine, Seaside, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Dies: Christmas Sentiments, Snowflakes coverplate, Large Snowflakes
Paper: Neenah White #80 for blending etc, #110 for card base 
Other: Gold metallic pearls, various stamping foam from my stash, blending brushes (TE), Bearly Art glue

Well I still need a few more cards so I think I will whip up a few more of these in different colour combos, so  you may see the next efforts. I must admit I was sad when I finished my last class this was such a great virtual event and I have already blogged about whether I thought it was worth the cost HERE

But I have signed up for the next one in February and can't wait.

#pfcreateandconnect
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen