7 December 2022

Cute wee gift tags

Hi everyone I had a fun Saturday night eating nachos and colouring some holiday critters from Lawn Fawn with my Copics with a friend. If you follow my blog you will see I have done a Jenn Shurkus class recently and I have to be honest for colouring small critters Jenn's way is perfect. You normally only use 2 colours and it's a very simple but really effective way to colour. Now if you have ever been thinking of trying Copics she has a 101 FREE tutorial which you can read HERE and as you can see you don't need 100s of Copics to colour. It certainly would be a perfect starting point but if you want to colour in lots of detail Kit and Clowder where I do my monthly classes (link always in my RHS column) is IMO the best.

Back to the gift tags we used the Say What? Holiday Critters to colour and I have used the Say What? Gift tag dies to create these, the middle one is a mini shaker tag. This was the second cat I coloured and I really like it (I think I used E30/31/35 and C0/3/5). I bought this set as it reminded me of my  Ugly and Bright set, isn't that reindeer so cute in it's wee jumper. I also have to admit I chose colours using what is in the tin on my desk at the time and I am in the middle of my monthly colouring class. On the back of each tag is a To and From stamped as well from the Tiny Tag Sayings (also Lawn Fawn).

SU! card stock used for making the tags from L >> R  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Terracotta Tile, more Crumb Cake, Sweet Sorbet, this is great way to use up scraps. 

The shaker elements are SU! Snowflake Sequins which are retired, as is the ribbon and twine.



I bought a very long time ago from Lawn Fawn the Tiny Tags Sayings and matching dies and this is the first time I have used them but they made making a tag very easy, again there is a to and from on the back from the stamp set.


This kitty is cute too, in fact they are all cute and they are for the grandkids pressies so I'll get to admire them whilst they sit under our tree waiting for Christmas day.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen