10 September 2023

Add a Tag

Add a Tag or a Ticket is the latest challenge at AAA cards. I'm feeling a wee bit behind on Christmas this year so thought I would use Sizzix's Chilly and Freezy dies to add to my tag (which is an old CTMH one).


It would be very easy to mass produce something like this for Christmas with a wee bit of sparkle.



This is actually an interesting challenge how to add a tag and keep it clean and simple so hope you can join in too but well worth checking out what the DT and other entrants have also come up with.

Edited: happy to say I was a "Top 3 pick"


✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Karen. Your die cut snowman is fab and I'm all for how to make quick Christmas cards as I'm behind too. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tristan and not sure why I'm behind this year but maybe thinking can't post as many as last year ~50 now postage $2

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen